Saturday, November 5, 2016

AMAZON REVIEW: Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Regenerating Cream & Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream

My Review:

Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream  
&
Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Deep Hydration Regenerating Cream Moisturizer


I am extremely happy with both the Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Regenerating Cream and the Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream.  Prior to these creams, I used anti-aging, moisturizing day and night creams from Neutrogena. They were okay, but both had kind of a thicker, almost greasy feel, which I was not a fan of. Any time that my face feels greasy after putting moisturizer on, or if it's not lightweight, and feels like something is on my face, than I am not going to like it. Also, with previous lotions I used, I would have to use quite a bit more moisturizer to do my entire face than I need with Olay Regenerist, so I ran out of the other brand more quickly. 

Olay Regenerist day and night creams both go on so smoothly, and have a really light, clean feel to them. I did quite a bit of research, and read a lot of reviews, while looking for a new anti-aging daytime and nighttime moisturizing cream. The night time moisturizer, as well as the daytime one of the same brand, both are priced low, but high on quality. They both also had hundreds of reviews to check out, which is something I definitely look at when
switching brands. The majority of the reviews were good, so I decided to try Olay out. The fact that both creams were decently priced helped me make the decision to try them. Nothing is worse than spending a lot of money on a cream or makeup brand, and then not liking it at all. I was okay with trying this one, because I would have only been out $10, rather than $30! I'm happy with both the day and night cream, and definitely plan to continue to use them in the future!







About the Products: 

Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Deep Hydration Regenerating Cream Moisturizer 4/5 Stars

  • This face cream hydrates skin for all-day moisture that helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
  • Amino-peptide complex delivers moisturizing ingredients 10 layers deep into the surface of the skin
  • Exfoliates to aid surface cell turnover and regenerates surface skin cells
  • Formula is non-greasy, and absorbs quickly into skin's surface
  • 1 bottle: newer, younger-looking skin is revealed and appearance of fine lines and wrinkles is visibly improved


Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream  5/5 Stars

  • Night cream moisturizes while you sleep to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
  • Anti-aging moisturizer regenerates skin while you sleep
  • With advanced Amino-Peptide Complex, this super-hydrating formula is designed to penetrate 10 surface layers deep to regenerate surface skin cells
  • Hydrates to plump skin and exfoliates to aid surface cell turnover
  • Lightly scented, non-greasy, and absorbs quickly into the surface of skin

No comments:

Post a Comment