Friday, October 21, 2016

AMAZON REVIEW: ANBO Compatible Ink Cartridge Replacement for Canon Printers

[I received this item at a discounted price, in return for my HONEST opinion.]


I purchased full price ink for YEARS, paying sometimes $60 or more for the ink I needed. I
remember changing my printer to a Kodak printer, because the ink was cheaper. However, for a set of colored ink and black and white ink, it was still over $40, and it honestly did not seem to last very long at all! I used to joke that ink must be more expensive than oil, for what they charge for it! I mean, it is such a small amount of ink, it always boggled my mind that they got away with charging so much for it! I decided to try off brand ink a little over a year ago, when I stumbled across it while looking for a deal online for ink. It was $8 for all of the colors I needed, and the reviews were good. I figured, whatever, if the ink is terrible, it's only $8, not $60! I tried it, and I have NEVER looked back. I will never purchase name brand ink again!


This is the first time I have tried ANBO ink (I had used a different off brand prior to this), but the price for this ink is great, too! It works just as good as name brand ink, and the orange plastic piece that covers the opening for the ink, is exactly like that on name brand ink! The other off brand I use is only covered by a piece of sticky, tape like material. The ink is clear and bold on paper, and does not smear or come out to quickly in places. All in all, it looks exactly identical to
the ink that costs literally 8 to 10 times as much! 


I tell everyone I know about using off brand ink. It is a waste of money to use Canon, Kodak, HP, etc. ink! The fact that they charge so much for a name is wrong, and I completely support the people who make ink affordable for us! I use a ton of ink, as I am a teacher, and before that I was a student. Ink from ANBO is the obvious choice for me.









PURCHASE ANBO INK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment