Sunday, October 16, 2016

AMAZON REVIEW: Digital Body Weight Bathroom Scale



[I received this scale at a discounted price, from ChinaFRK, in return for my honest review of the product.]


The FRK Digital Body Weight Bathroom Scale is amazing! After years of having junkie scale, and having those scales break repeatedly, it's great to finally have a high quality scale to use!


I was able to easily figure out how to work it, and it comes with a pamphlet with instructions if any questions arise. There is a lot that can be done with this scale, like having the ability to save different family members weights, and then recognize if they have lose/gained weight the next time they step on the scale. It also has the ability to easily switch between pounds and kilograms by pressing a button on the bottom of the scale.

The main reason I like this scale is honestly due to the sleek appearance of it. It is small, thin, and modern looking, and it actually reminds me of a Mac Laptop visually. Also, it looks really nice in the bathroom, and can be "hidden" from view easily.


I was able to tell right away that the weight was correct, because my 3 year old twins were weighed at the doctor's office just three days prior to me receiving the scale. They weighed 26.5 at the
doctor's, and on the scale they weighed 26.4. I was impressed with how "on" the scale was directly out of the box!



I am very happy with this purchase, and I definitely recommend that others give this scale a chance!






AMAZON LINK to PURCHASE DIGITAL BATHROOM SCALE

No comments:

Post a Comment